Determination, sourcing, installation and implementation of accounting and administrative systems and procedures to suit a client’s requirements and needs: includes training of staff and others in operation of those procedures and systems.
Ongoing support and review of systems and procedure to ensure the needs of the client continue to be met.
Periodic review, analysis, reporting and discussion with client of accounting results to provide clients with realistic data about the position of the business and from which they can make informed business decisions.
Prepare or assist clients in preparation of financial statements as required -
monthly, quarterly, annually and ad hoc.
Prepare or assist clients in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports to meet statutory responsibilities under corporate, taxation and superannuation regulations.
Special investigation, reporting and/or recommendation on accounting systems or data. This could be in relation to incomplete accounting records, insurance claims, litigation support, etc.
Payroll – maintain, on behalf of business enterprises, payroll function (weekly, fortnightly, twice-monthly or monthly) from data provided. This can include all of, or some of, the following:
- Periodic pay advices
- Periodic payroll summaries
- Electronic data for submission to banks for payment
- Business Activity Statement information
- Periodic Superannuation summaries
- Superannuation clearing-house data and processing
- Annual payroll reconciliation, compilation of Employee Payment Summaries and Australian Taxation Office reporting.